Wednesday, December 10, 2014

BOTANICAL TEA Card- #4


Hello crafty people!
I made my 3rd not so mini album with botanical tea by graphic 45, and I have this paper collection in my stash .So today I used some of it .Its a simple card with embossing . I am a big "TEA" lover so I like the stamps from the same collection .So are you excited which phrases I used from this stamps ,then you need to watch the video below. 

I am playing for following challenges.

1) I'm so excited to share card for casethissketch , And this is the sketch for challenge.



Please use below link to watch the full video of this album on my YouTube channel.Botanical tea by graphic 45- card #4


 Stay Connected & Happy Crafting...!!!




Today I am also sharing the video of that "botanical tea album " .Its a older post which I link HERE.http://handmadebyrenuka.blogspot.com/2014/10/botanical-tea-album-ghraphic45.html

***FIND ME BY JUST CLICKING THE LINK BELOW ****
 Blog


Pinterest


***Product list **

Basic supplies

Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool

Fiskars 12 Inch SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (152490-1004)

Design Ruler by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 12 Inch, Plastic and Metal, Clear, TH92481

GLUE

Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider with 2 Rolls of 1/4-Inch by 36-Yard Acid Free Tape,Cure Pink

PAPERS/CARD-STOCKS
botanical tea garden -by graphic 45
12 x12 paer pad & 6x6 paper pad

PENS MARKERS AND PENCIL'S
sharpie fine black pen

STAMPS & dies
stampset 1&2
botanical tea garden -by graphic 45

INKS
Tsukineko Full-Size Memento Fade Resistant Inkpad, Tuxedo Black
disterss inks-walnut stain

EMBOSSING
Versamark - water mark pad
Ek tools -powder tool
heat gun
black embossing powder - 
 by Ranger





No comments:

Post a Comment