Monday, December 19, 2016

1 kit -10 and more cards - SSS- "Merry and Bright"card kit December 2016 - part 2




Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. 

I used Simon Says Stamp -  "MERRY AND BRIGHT" card kit December 2016. Today I am sharing all the remaining cards. I will post the light cards soon.This also part of my Christmas card series.You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on winter themed card and many others.
the last months kit I made 18 cards. you can watch the video on my channel.

This kit is all about the coloring, big the stamp and lots of pattern paper. So you can see the many techniques to use each of them the different way.
you can watch the card making the video on the link below.






























This kit is already sold out but you can purchase the stamp "MERRY AND BRIGHT"  and  paper separately that is  double Sided Papers from Doodlebug "Here Comes Santa" to make this card



Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.


I will enter my card for challenges: 




PRODUCTS

No comments:

Post a Comment