Thursday, December 1, 2016

1 kit -15 cards - "My monthly Hero "card kit October 2016



Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. I made 15 cards with this kit.
This is the video has the overview of the cards I made. You can see the card making videos in below post.
1 kit -15 cards MY MONTHLY HERO ARTS CARD KIT OCTOBER 2016



I used "My monthly Hero "card kit October 2016 . Today I am sharing all the 15 cards . This also part of my Christmas card series .You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on winter themed card and many others.

This kit is all about the shaker cards , window cards and small dies with stamps. So you can see the many techniques to use  each of them  in a different way .


This is UNBOXING of "My monthly Hero "card kit October 2016.


Here are some closeup of cards.











































This kit is already sold out but you can purchase the  similar  stamp   and  paper separately  to make this card. I already put the links in the products below so you can have options to purchase similar kind of products.
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges: 




PRODUCTS

"My monthly Hero "card kit October 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment