Friday, January 6, 2017

1 kit -10 and more cards - "My monthly Hero "card kit December 2017



Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. I made some cards with this kit.

I used "My monthly Hero "card kit December 2016. Today I am sharing few cards and I made with this kit.You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on winter themed card and many others.

This kit is all about the big die which makes beautiful sun rays and stamp set with matching dies for all occasions. So you can see the many techniques to use die in each time the different way.
you can watch the cards making the video on the link below.

This is UNBOXING of "My monthly Hero "card kit December 2017.



























Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

MY MONTHLY HERO ARTS CARD KIT OCTOBER 2016


MY MONTHLY HERO ARTS CARD KIT DECEMBER


No comments:

Post a Comment